Student Enrollment Information
Enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year begins Feb. 1, 2016. Students who have never been enrolled in Tulsa Public Schools must enroll online (see Required Documents).
Students who have previously attended Tulsa Public Schools must re-enroll at the Enrollment Center. Bring proof of residency.
We will provide computers and staff assistance at the Enrollment Center.
Arrive by 3:30 p.m. to process new enrollments.
The following MUST enroll or update their information online:
- Students who are new to the district
- Students who were not enrolled on the last day of school (upload proof of residency)
- Students who have moved out of their assigned school boundary without an approved transfer (upload proof of residency)
The following DO NOT need to re-enroll but parents may update their phone numbers and emergency contact information online:
- Students promoted from one school to another
- Students promoted to the next grade level at the same school
Students entering K-12 must have an approved district transfer to enroll at a school other than their neighborhood school.
Summer Enrollment Dates
- July 6-17: All elementary students
- July 20-24: All middle school and junior high students
- July 27-31: All high school students
See Online Enrollment Instructions (Spanish)