Please do not contact our schools directly
Click here for photos you can use to highlight our schools
Credit: Tulsa Public Schools
We love to spotlight the great teaching and learning happening in our classrooms, and we welcome press to cover stories about school and district news, events, programs, and activities. We also have lots of story ideas, so feel free to contact us if you need one!
We ask that reporters interested in doing stories with Tulsa Public Schools follow a few guidelines:
- All media inquiries about the district or our schools should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-746-NEWS. (Please do not contact our schools directly.)
- If you would like to use the outside of one of our schools for a stand-up and/or live-shot, a quick text is appreciated.
- If you are covering a school event, please get approval from a teacher or school leader before interviewing any students. While we have releases for many of our students, there are some who cannot be photographed or filmed.
- We suggest that, unless you're brave, try not to visit schools during drop-off and pick-up times as the vehicle and foot traffic can be challenging.
Press Releases, Media Advisories, and Statements
- Mission and vision
- enrollment and demographics
- district leadership team
- board of education
- Open Records Requests
- Our Schools
- Quick Links for Frequently Asked Questions
Mission and vision
enrollment and demographics
district leadership team
board of education
Open Records Requests
Quick Links for Frequently Asked Questions
Download our logo
The official Tulsa Public Schools logo is provided here for use in district-approved publications and presentations. Media organizations may use the logo in stories on Tulsa Public Schools.
This is the top hero image that will appear in the header of the live version of this page