Colors and Usage. When the logo is reproduced in two-color or four-color process printing on a white background, the logo and typeface must match the designated PMS colors. One color logos may be 100 percent black. The logo may be reversed to all white when used on a dark background. In addition, the logo may be used as a graphic element either in a screen percentage or as a background object. The Tulsa Public Schools logo must be reproduced only from authorized logo originals.
Symbol Usage. The symbol may be separated from the typeface and used as a one-color graphic element screened back as a background object or reversed on a dark background.
Clear Space: The clear space is defined as the area surrounding the logo. The minimum distance of this space consists of the height of the letters TULSA. No written information or other logos should appear within this space.
Placement: The logo should never be placed too close to other graphics elements or other text. Follow the clear space rule. The logo should never be outlined. The logo should not be positioned at an angle.
Size: The minimum height is .5"
Proportions: The logo size may be reduced but take care to maintain the original proportions. Do not stretch vertically or horizontally.
These files may be reduced in size but never enlarged. If you need larger versions contact the Communications Department at 918-746-6298.
- Do not attempt to create the Tulsa Public Schools logo from ordinary type.
- Do not use the Tulsa Public Schools type with, or as a part of, another logo or symbol.
- Do not grant permission to another organization/ company to use the Tulsa Public Schools logo without first getting approval from the Tulsa Public Schools Communications Department.
- The Tulsa Public Schools logo should not be positioned at an angle.
- Do not place the Tulsa Public Schools type too close to other type or graphic elements. To allow for maximum impact, follow the clear space rule.
- The Tulsa Public Schools logo should never be outlined.