Our second enrollment window for 2023-2024 is open
The 2023-2024 enrollment window re-opened this week! If you missed the first enrollment window this winter, now is your chance to visit www.tulsaschools.org/enroll, learn about our 78 school communities, and choose the school that best meets the needs of your child. Not everyone needs to complete the enrollment process - you can click here to learn more about who needs to enroll.
- Our 41st Annual District Art Show is open until Friday, April 21! View PreK-12th student artwork daily from 8:30-3:30pm at Wilson Teaching and Learning (2710 E. 11th St).
- Visit Class of 2023 Senior Spotlights Page! Discover the amazing accomplishments and exciting after-graduation plans of some of our graduating seniors at www.tulsaschools.org/classof2023.
- June Summer Camp enrollment is open. Our Before and After Learning team is offering summer camp for students in grades pre-K-6 from Monday, June 5 - Friday, June 30. Click here to learn more.
- Registration is open for Ready.Set.Summer! Visit www.tulsaschools.org/summer to learn more and register today. Ready.Set.Summer! is open to enrolled students in grades pre-K-8; seats are limited.
- Our new 2023-2024 school calendar is available here. The 2023-2024 school year starts on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023 and ends on Tuesday, May 21, 2024. Bell-times will remain the same.
Seen on social media:
- Celia Clinton Elementary took over Facebook recently -- tune in this Thursday to follow Tulsa City Year’s takeover!
- Booker T. Washington, Edison and Memorial high schools participated in a tennis tournament against other area schools
- Congratulations to our ten finalists for 2023 Teacher of the Year and 2023 Support Employee of the Year.
Seen around the district:
- Recess fun at Hawthorne Elementary and John Hope Franklin Elementary!
- Monroe holds a grand opening for a food pantry!
- Tulsa MET, North Star Academy and Central High School students participate in Finance Park!
- Thursday, April 20: Parent Academy: Advocating for Education, 6pm, click here to register
- Saturday, April 22: HireUp Internship Fair from 11am-3pm at Legacy Plaza Conference Center (5330 East 31st St)
- Monday, April 24: Ready. Set. Summer! information and registration session from 4:30-7:30pm at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett)
- Thursday, April 27: no classes for teacher professional learning
- Friday, April 28: no classes for April holiday
- Monday, May 1: Board of Education regular meeting, Education Service Center (3027 S New Haven Ave), 6:30pm
Stay connected with us!
Facebook | Twitter | | Instagram | Website
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.