Live in Board District 1? Don’t forget to vote!
If you live in Board District 1, polls are open to vote for District 1 board representative until 7pm today, Tuesday, April 4. Board District 1 includes Tisdale Fine Arts Academy, Clinton West, Council Oak, Emerson, Eugene Field, and Robertson elementary schools and Webster Middle and High School. Click here to see a map of Board District 1 and click here to find your polling place.
Oklahoma State Testing begins in April
State testing starts in April - look for information soon from your child’s school with testing dates, times, and expectations. Parents and families play an important role in supporting their students during state testing; click here for information about helping your child be successful. You can also click here to see the OSTP parent, student, and teacher guides.
- Registration is open for Ready.Set.Summer! Visit www.tulsaschools.org/summer to learn more and register today. Seats are limited.
- New 2023-2024 school calendar is available here. The 2023-2024 school year starts on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023 and ends on Tuesday, May 21, 2024. Bell-times will remain the same.
- Our Parent Resource Center Spring Extravaganza is coming! Join us on Saturday, April 15 from 11am-3pm for food, fun, and community resources. Learn more.
- Have safety concerns? Call or text our See.Hear.Share hotline at 918-480-SAFE. Learn more about how we keep our students and communities safe (English/Spanish)
- Need tax help? Click here to schedule an appointment at our Parent Resource Center.
- Anytown Leadership Institute for youth ages 14-18. The application deadline for this youth leadership program is Thursday, April 13. Click here to learn more and apply today.
Seen on social media:
- Monroe Demonstration Academy took over Facebook recently -- tune in this Thursday to follow Hamilton Elementary’s takeover!
- Emerson students learn about history-making women for Women’s History Month
- The University of Tulsa surprised a Will Rogers senior with a full scholarship.
Seen around the district:
- Students from five elementary schools participated in our annual Future Chefs competition.
- Let’s talk Ready.Set.Summer! Learn about our fun, free, full-day summer program from Director of Expanded Learning Kristen Bailey.
- Hale High School hosted its first college and career fair with 70+ post-secondary organizations and employers participating.
- Tuesday, April 4: Ready. Set. Summer! information Session from 4-7pm at the Zarrow Regional Library (2224 W. 51st St)
- Saturday, April 8: My Dream Scholarship workshop for high school seniors, 1-4pm at Tulsa Honor Academy (1421 S Sheridan Rd)
- Thursday, April 13: Ready. Set. Summer! information session from 4:30-7:30pm at Tandy Family YMCA (5005 S. Darlington Ave.)
- Monday, April 17: Second enrollment window opens
- Monday, April 17: Board of Education regular meeting, Education Service Center (3027 S New Haven Ave), 6:30pm
Stay connected with us!
Facebook | Twitter | | Instagram | Website
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.