Stay updated! Text "Y" or "Yes" to 67587 to make sure you get important weather and safety notices.
The first day of school is Thursday, August 18! We look forward to seeing you!
Get a head start on the new school year. Visit our Back to School page at www.tulsaschools.org/backtoschool to find everything you need for a strong start to the year.
Free meal pack out. Receive breakfast (x5) and lunch (x5) meals free of charge on Tuesday, August 2 and Tuesday, August 9 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at six sites across the district. Click here to find your nearest location.
Calendar of events:
- Thursday, July 28 from 4pm-7pm: Family Block Party at the South Tulsa Community House (5780 S. Peoria Ave.).
- Friday, July 29: Voter registration deadline for the Oklahoma primary run-off election on August 23. Visit the OK Voter Portal to learn more.
- Saturday, August 6 from 10am to 2pm: Parent Resource Center Back to School Bash at the Parent Resource Center (525 E. 46th St. N.). Families can also receive their back to school immunizations by signing up at www.TulsaSchools.org/PRCbash.
- Saturday, August 13 from 9am to 12pm: Tulsa Public Schools and Coalition of Hispanic Organizations’ Back to School Community Resource Fair at Tulsa Tech Lemley Memorial Campus (3350 S. Memorial Dr.).
Seen around our district:
- Students in the Ready. Set. Film! summer workshop at Webster made a short film
- Students from Anderson, Hawthorne, John Hope Franklin, and Whitman elementaries took part in STEM learning day at the Tulsa Garden Center
- Tulsa schools launch year two of camp-style summer school
- East Central High School Debuting Aerospace Mechanic Program This Fall
Thanks to federal recovery funds, we were able to invest in air quality improvements in our buildings, Ready. Set. Summer! programming, and enrichment programs to address learning loss. Learn more about ESSER (federal recovery) funding here.
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.