Thank you for supporting the 2nd annual Back-to-School Bash! The event was a huge success – helping to prepare more than 1,200 families for the 2022-2023 school year. We are grateful to our partners at ConnectFirst, Healthy Steps, OU Medical, Tulsa Health Department, University of Tulsa Women’s Basketball, and additional volunteers who helped to make this event possible.
We are so excited to offer the following new services at the Parent Resource Center (525 E. 46th St. N.) this school year:
- Emergency Infant Services provides items such as formula, diapers, food, clothing, and more to families with children five years and under and pregnant women. Emergency Infant Services may also offer toys, books, car seats, and furniture items if these items are in stock. Call 918-746-9665 to make an appointment.
- Family & Children’s Services provides services to families related to mental health and addiction treatment. Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays by calling 918-409-9453, and are available through telehealth or in-person.
- The Financial Empowerment Center provides professional, one-on-one financial counseling – at no cost -- to help all residents increase savings, reduce debt, increase credit scores, and connect to banking services. Certified financial counselors can meet in person or remotely (phone or video). The Financial Empowerment Center does not provide financial assistance, but counselors can connect individuals to other resources. Click here to make an appointment.
- The Oklahoma Parents Center provides supports for families of children with disabilities. Appointments are available on the following days by calling 918-746-9665:
- Every second Tuesday of the month between 9am and 12pm
- Every third Tuesday of the month between 1pm and 4pm
- Every third Tuesday of the month between 5:30pm and 7:30pm (parent training sessions)