This evening, Chief Operations Officer Jorge Robles presented an update on our COVID-19 health data to our Board of Education. The update included a review of the key data that the district uses to assess health and safety conditions in the district and surrounding areas.
Insights from tonight’s data review include:
Foundational Health Care Metrics
- Steady decline over last few weeks.
- Rates might be stabilizing at the lower boundary of what we’ve seen since cases started to dramatically rise mid-November.
Early Warning Indicators
- Case counts for our district remain stable at a low level.
- 430 vaccinated to date of 65+ age group in team Tulsa.
Foundational System Metrics
- We continue to monitor closely and work on staffing levels for teacher and support professionals.
- We are seeing a small increase in applications to vacant positions and a few are being filled.