The current weather forecasts are calling for freezing temperatures with light freezing drizzle tonight and ice formation in the morning. We may also see additional ice accumulation across the day. To help keep our team, families, and students safe, we are making the following adjustments to the schedule for Wednesday, Feb. 10.
Schedule Changes for Wednesday, Feb. 10
For Tulsa Public Schools parents
- Distance learning schedules for students will continue as planned
- All district evening athletic events will be cancelled.
- Care and Connect service hours will be cancelled.
- All grab-and-go meal sites will be closed and our Mobile Meals bus routes will not be running.
For Tulsa Public Schools team members
- All school campuses and district office sites will be closed tomorrow.
- All teachers will teach remotely (from home) tomorrow, Feb. 10, and distance learning schedules for students will continue as planned.
- All school-based instructional support staff (teacher assistants, paraprofessionals, interpreters, etc.) and school-based front office staff may work from home if they are able. These team members should confirm their work-plans for the day with their school leaders.
- All district-based staff who can do so will work remotely. Support professionals who cannot work remotely should connect with their supervisors or managers to use available leave time.
- All staff working in essential functions – including enrollment, custodial, child nutrition, and transportation - will receive further guidance from their managers and supervisors, however, they should be prepared to report to work.
For more information about the ways that we make decisions about inclement weather closures, delays, and schedule adjustments, visit www.tulsaschools.org/weather.