Kravis Summer Arts Camp registration is open
Kravis Summer Arts Camp provides an opportunity for children to express their creativity and be immersed in the fine arts for two full weeks each summer. Depending on grade level, students participate in visual art, band, show choir, theater, dance, and general music/instrumental music sessions. Kravis runs from Monday June 5 - Friday, June 16. Learn more and enroll at www.tulsaschools.org/kravis.
Our second enrollment window for 2023-2024 is open
The 2023-2024 enrollment window is currently re-opened! If you missed the first enrollment window this winter, now is your chance to visit www.tulsaschools.org/enroll, learn about our 78 school communities, and choose the school that best meets the needs of your child. Not everyone needs to complete the enrollment process - you can click here to learn more about who needs to enroll.
- Ready.Set.Summer! registration closes on May 5. Visit www.tulsaschools.org/summer to reserve your child’s seat today.
- Visit our Class of 2023 Senior Spotlights Page! Discover the amazing accomplishments and exciting after-graduation plans of some of our graduating seniors at www.tulsaschools.org/classof2023.
- May is Children’s Mental Health Month. Mental Health Month raises awareness of trauma and the impact it can have on the well-being of children, families, and communities.
- The 2023-2024 school calendar is available here. The 2023-2024 school year starts on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023 and ends on Tuesday, May 21, 2024. Bell-times will remain the same.
- June Summer Camp enrollment is open. Our Before and After Learning team is offering summer camp for students in grades pre-K-6 from Monday, June 5 - Friday, June 30. Click here to learn more.
Seen on social media:
- The Tulsa Public Schools Instructional Mentor team took over Facebook recently -- tune in this Thursday to follow Wayman Tisdale Elementary’s takeover!
- East Central High School aerospace students visited NORDAM and Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation!
- Ready.Set.Summer! camp director Joy Parnosky talks about what students can expect this summer.
Seen around the district:
- Mayo pre-k students released butterflies at Woodward Park!
- We announced the award-winning student-artists in this year’s District Art Show!
- Students from Eugene Field, Patrick Henry, Hawthorne, McClure, Greenwood, and Unity celebrated world cultures at the Global Gardens Love Your World event.
- Saturday, May 6: Team Tulsa Hiring Fair at Memorial High School from 10am - 1pm (5840 S. Hudson Ave.)
- Friday, May 12: Deadline for high school seniors to apply for the TCC My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship
- Monday, May 15: Board of Education regular meeting, Education Service Center (3027 S New Haven Ave), 6:30pm
- Tuesday, May 16 - Saturday, May 20: Tulsa Public Schools graduation ceremonies (see calendar for additional details)
- Thursday, May 25: last day of classes
Stay connected with us!
Facebook | Twitter | | Instagram | Website
Tulsa Public Schools students lead through literacy, are empowered through experience, and contribute to their community. We honor the diversity, creativity, and passion of our students, elevating every student to be designers of their destiny. Learn more about Pathways to Opportunity, our plan for the next five years.