Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Finding financial aid can seem overwhelming when you're trying to get ready for college or career. It doesn't have to be!
The resources below will walk you through how financial aid works, resources to pay for college, and loan repayment options.
- www.tulsacc.edu/student-resources/trio/trio-educational-opportunity-center provides FREE pre-college assistance
- www.fafsatulsa.com provides in depth tutorials on how to fill out your FAFSA with live breakout sessions, to help you better understand the process and steps forward!
- Studentaid.gov discusses key steps in preparing for college and provides resources that can help you along the way. It's never too early—or too late—to explore your options for college or career school.
- Impact Tulsa's Fueling the FAFSA provides tips for students and parents as well as frequently asked questions about the form and the process.
- StartWithFAFSA.org is an initiative of the Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP). This website is designed to help Oklahoma students and parents understand financial aid and the FAFSA process.