Ready. Set. Summer! Registration will open end of April
Ready. Set. Summer!
From June to August, we will support community partners like Bike Club Tulsa, City Year, Gaining Ground, Global Gardens, 100 Black Men of Tulsa, Reading Partners, Tulsa Debate League, Tulsa Dream Center, YMCA of Greater Tulsa, and Youth at Heart as they provide summer enrichment activities for Tulsa children.
In July, every school in the district will welcome students back to campus for a month of exciting and engaging summer fun!
- Students in all grades from pre-kindergarten through 12th will have the opportunity to participate in summer programs at their home school;
- While each school will create its own summer programming, every child in our district will have opportunities to build strong relationships with caring adults and with their peers, participate in hands-on learning, and engage in developmentally-appropriate enrichment activities.
Our Summer Cafe program will provide nutritious meals free of charge to all Tulsa children ages 18 and younger from June - August.
- June - August: supporting community partners offering summer enrichment activities
- July 6 - July 30: summer programs at all elementary and secondary schools free of charge
- June - August: Summer Cafe providing meals to day-camp students and children 18 and under free of charge