Summer Academy is going Virtual!
Your child qualifies for enrollment in our Virtual Summer Academy program if they meet one of the following criteria:
Your child was in 9-12 grade during the 2019-2020 school year, and needs to recover high school credits due to failure of a course.
Your child was a 3rd grader during the 2019-2020 school year and is eligible under the Reading Sufficiency Act.
Summer Academy (3rd, 9th - 11th) grade students
Summer Academy has started!
3rd Grade Students: Please log in to Canvas by visiting tulsaschools.org/canvas to view your student's schedule, teacher information and more. For help with logging in to Canvas you can follow the steps outlined here.
High School Students: Your student can begin working on their coursework through the Edgenuity platform. If you need assistance finding your students login information for Edgenuity, please send an email to TPSSummerSchool@tulsaschools.org.
Senior Bootcamp (Seniors Only)
Senior Bootcamp is June 1-July 17.
Students may exit the program when they have met their credit requirements.
May 18 - 22 : Qualified students will receive an email announcing their enrollment in Summer Academy.
Parents/Guardian should update student information and request technology by completing the registration survey at tulsaschools.org/enrollsummer
May 25 - 29 : Technology pickup
June 1 - July 17 : Senior Boot Camp in Session!
Parents/Guardians please fill out this survey to help us better serve your students.
This is where you can update your contact information, request technology or supplies, or make changes to your child’s enrollment status.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call the Summer Academy hotline at 918-746-6505 for 3rd grades and 918-746-6506 for High school students.
- Who will be able to enroll in Virtual Summer Academy 2020?
- What are the dates for Virtual Summer Academy?
- How do I know if my 3rd grader qualifies based on the Reading Sufficiency Act?
- How do I enroll my child in Virtual Summer Academy?
- My family doesn’t have the internet, is there a way that we can still participate?
- I already filled out the survey for Summer Academy before Covid-19. Do I need to fill it out again?
- When will I get information about my child’s schedule and technology pickup?
- We got a letter for Summer Academy before Covid-19, can my child still attend summer programming?
- What will the daily schedule look like for my student?
- My high school student has a job, will they be able to continue working and still make up their credits?
- Will my child still be able to pick up meals over the summer?