Ready. Set. Summer!
From June to August, we will support community partners like Bike Club Tulsa, City Year, Gaining Ground, Global Gardens, 100 Black Men of Tulsa, Reading Partners, Tulsa Debate League, Tulsa Dream Center, YMCA of Greater Tulsa, and Youth at Heart as they provide summer enrichment activities for Tulsa children.
In July, every school in the district will offer students the opportunity to participate in a month of exciting and engaging summer fun!
- Students in all grades from pre-kindergarten through 12th will have the opportunity to participate in summer programs at their home school;
- While each school will create its own summer programming, every child in our district will have opportunities to build strong relationships with caring adults and with their peers, participate in hands-on learning, and engage in developmentally-appropriate enrichment activities.
¡En julio, todas las escuelas del distrito darán la oportunidad a los estudiantes de participar en un mes de verano emocionante y atractivo!
- Los estudiantes de todos los grados desde prekínder hasta el 12º tendrán la oportunidad de participar en los programas de verano en su escuela local;
- Si bien cada escuela creará su propia programación de verano, todos los niños de nuestro distrito tendrán la oportunidad de construir relaciones sólidas con adultos que se preocupan y con sus compañeros, participar en el aprendizaje práctico y participar en actividades de enriquecimiento apropiadas para el desarrollo.
City of Learning
Tulsa Public Schools and The Opportunity Project are excited to announce the launch of Tulsa City of Learning! Tulsa City of Learning is a citywide interactive website connecting students and families, like YOU, to high-quality camps, clubs, and after-school programs. You can explore and enroll in a variety of activities, which are available in your neighborhood and throughout the city – including STEM, art, dance, sports, and more! Check it out at www.tulsacityoflearning.org.
For Ready. Set. Summer! camp and/or academy questions, please reach out to your school's contact.
If they are not able to answer any district-wide questions, please contact LaTina Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org. For talent questions, please reach out to our Talent Management department directly.
- June - August: supporting community partners offering summer enrichment activities
- July 6 - July 30: summer programs at all elementary and secondary schools free of charge
- June - August: Summer Cafe providing meals to day-camp students and children 18 and under free of charge
Our Summer Cafe program will provide nutritious meals free of charge to all Tulsa children ages 18 and younger from June - August.