Welcome to the Health & Physical Education web page. Our pages are designed to provide students, parents and teachers with current district information and upcoming events.
Physical Education (PE) is the class where kids learn to be active for a lifetime. Students learn how to move their bodies fluently and develop the knowledge, fitness levels, physical skills and personal and social skills necessary for a lifetime of health and physical activity.
Regular physical activity in childhood and adolescence is important for promoting lifelong health and well-being and preventing various health conditions. Students who are physically active tend to have better grades, school attendance, and cognitive performance and classroom behaviors. Higher physical activity and physical fitness levels are associated with improved concentration and memory among students.
Latest Physical Education Information
- Bike Club
- 2018-19 Physical Education Calendar
- District Bowling Schedule
- District Quarterly Elementary Standards (PK-6)
- Healthy Celebrations
- Healthy Rewards
- Healthy School Parties
- Healthy Snack Ideas
- It's All About Kids Referral Form
- Sit Less Move More (Professional Development)
- Upcoming Physical Education Events
- Elementary Track Meet
- Fitness Stars
- Healthy Links
- Jump Rope Festival
- National Dairy Council
- Oklahoma State Standards
- School Pride Race
- Action Based Learning
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Dance
- American Heart Association
- Center for Disease Control-Body and Mind
- Choose My Plate
- Fuel Up to Play 60
- Healthy Habits
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- Oklahoma Association for Health, Physical Education, and Dance
- Tulsa Health Department: It's All About Kids
The National Dairy Council and your local Dairy Council have huddled up with the National Football League to help America's students eat right and stay active with Fuel Up to Play.
This comprehensive program focuses on empowing students to make smart choices about nutrition and physical activity. Join the team by ordering aFREE Fuel Up to Play Wellness Activation Kit for your school today!
Physical Education Coordinator
3027 South New Haven Ave, Office 124
Tulsa, OK 74114