Policies, procedures, and forms
Partnerships with our community members are vital to the success of Tulsa Public Schools. Communication is necessary to inform appropriate district departments about partnership opportunities, ensure strategic alignment, and coordinate necessary approvals.
We are working to make this space your go-to resource for relevant policies, procedures, and forms to make partnership connections.
Please reach out to the appropriate Tulsa Public Schools contact as detailed below:
- For professional development partnership requests, contact Katy Green.
- For curriculum and other teaching and learning partnership requests, contact Erin Lester.
- For during school and out-of-school time partnership requests, please contact Kristen Bailey.
Please provide the following information when reaching out to the appropriate Tulsa Public Schools contact:
- Organization name and primary contact information
- Name of grant opportunity/funding agency
- Documents needed to secure partnership (letter of support, memorandum of understanding, etc.)
- Deadline to receive signed/approved documents
- Schools or programs to be served by the project
- Detailed description of the project
- Include specifics as to what you need the district to commit (personnel time, use of space, matching funds, data sharing, etc.)
Please contact us for approval no less than two (2) weeks prior to your deadline.