Policies, procedures, and forms
Partnerships with our community members are vital to the success of Tulsa Public Schools. The Grant Development Coordinator serves as a communication link between the district and community partners working on grant proposals. Communication is necessary to inform appropriate district departments about partnership opportunities, ensure strategic alignment, and coordinate necessary approvals.
We are working to make this space your go-to resource for relevant policies, procedures, and forms to make partnership connections.
While we are working, please contact the Grant Development Coordinator with the following information for assistance in getting your proposed partnership approved:
- Organization name and primary contact information
- Name of grant opportunity/funding agency
- Documents needed to secure partnership (letter of support, memorandum of understanding, etc.)
- Deadline to receive signed/approved documents
- Schools or programs to be served by the project
- Detailed description of the project
- Include specifics as to what you need the district to commit (personnel time, use of space, matching funds, data sharing, etc.)
Please contact us for approval no less than two (2) weeks prior to your deadline.