Tulsa Public Schools' Indian Education Program provides resources, support, and opportunities for students, families, teachers, and school leaders to engage in cultural and educational experiences linked to heritage. We offer tutoring, school supplies, cultural services, academic, and other services for native students. Please explore the links below to learn more.
Over the past month, Tulsa Public Schools have engaged parents and community members in conversations about the services and supports our Native American students need to be successful. Our Title VI funds used to support our program are decreasing, but at the same time we want to provide our Native American students with amazing services and opportunities.
- How does a student become eligible for services through the Tulsa Public Schools’ Indian Education program?
- Can a student be multi-racial and still qualify for the Indian Education program at Tulsa Public Schools?
- What services does the Tulsa Public Schools’ Indian Education department offer?
- Where do I pick up school supplies during the school year?
- How does Tulsa Public Schools Indian Education program receive funding to provide services to students?