Employee Assistance Program Details
Supporting Team Tulsa During Times of Need
Through Tulsa Public Schools' Employee Assistance Program (EAP), eligible employees and their family members are entitled to up to five confidential sessions with a counselor, financial planner, or attorney each calendar year.
How do I access my EAP Benefits?
Step 1: Call or visit Symetra Employee Assistance Program Support
- Phone: 1-888-327-9573
- Website: www.guidanceresources.com
Step 2: Navigate the system successfully
The Symetra system might be difficult to navigate so please use the following guidance to successfully receive the services you deserve:
- Tips for navigating the phone system:
- If the agent asks if you work with Symetra, say “yes.”
- If the agent asks who you work for/with, say "Symetra."
- Tips for navigating www.guidanceresources.com
- From the home page, click on "Register" on the right side of the screen.
- In the "Organization Web ID" box, type "Symetra."
- Create a user name and password then fill out the required profile information before clicking "Submit."
Step 3: Choose a provider
- Symetra may offer a provider to you or you can request a list of providers to be sent you.
- If you already have a therapist, you will have to see if your therapist is on the Symetra provider list. If your therapist is not on the provider list, you can ask your therapist to submit the Provider Interest Form to potentially become a provider.
Compensation & Benefits