Frequently asked questions about bond funding
Frequently asked Questions About the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools
- Will the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools increase my taxes?
- How was the proposed 2021 bond package developed?
- How will Tulsa Public Schools ensure funds are spent on the projects proposed?
- It takes a “super majority” to pass a school bond in Oklahoma. What is a super majority?
- Why is the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools so important for our district?
- Is the 2015 bond complete?
- How will people in our community who don’t have students in school benefit from this bond issue?
- What if my question was not addressed?
Pursuant to state statute, Tulsa Public Schools cannot tell Tulsans how to vote on the 2021 Bond. However, the district can share information and encourage Tulsans to vote on June 8.