PROPOSITION 1: Safe learning environments - $166.7 Million
PROPOSITION 1 WILL KEEP all of OUR SCHOOLs AND BUILDINGS SAFE, ACCESSIBLE, AND IN GOOD REPAIR BY FOCUSING ON THREE KEY AREAS:
- Building and space ADA-accessibility for all Tulsans;
- Campus safety and security enhancements; and
- Safe, welcoming, and joyful learning environments.
Proposition 2: STUDENT and CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY - $90.7 Million
Proposition 2 will ensure that all of our students and schools have the educational technology that 21st century learners need and deserve by:
- Providing every student with the learning technology they need to be prepared for success in school and beyond;
- Making technology improvements that improve communication between schools and families; and
- Keeping our critical network systems operating securely.
Proposition 3: Transportation - $17.3 million
Proposition 3 will provide safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation for every Tulsa student by:
- Providing student transport vehicles to every high school for off-site learning and enrichment opportunities;
- Improving student rider experiences with wifi-enabled activity buses and applications to track bus arrival times; and
- Funding our district’s continued transition to environmentally-friendly buses using compressed natural gas.
PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS and PROGRAMS - $139.3 Million
PROPOSITION 4 will invest in providing exceptional learning experiences for every child by focusing on five critical areas:
- Creating strong STEM education, career- and college-ready programming;
- Giving all Tulsa students the same opportunities to succeed;
- Investing in our educators;
- Nurturing the whole child with strengthened arts and athletics programs; and
- Expanding access to early childhood education, dual language learning, and other proven initiatives.