PROPOSITION 1: Safe learning environments - $166.7 Million
PROPOSITION 1 WILL KEEP all of OUR SCHOOLs AND BUILDINGS SAFE, ACCESSIBLE, AND IN GOOD REPAIR BY FOCUSING ON THREE KEY AREAS:
- Building and space ADA-accessibility for all Tulsans;
- Campus safety and security enhancements; and
- Safe, welcoming, and joyful learning environments.
Proposition 2: STUDENT and CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY - $90.7 Million
Proposition 2 will ensure that all of our students and schools have the educational technology that 21st century learners need and deserve by:
- Providing every student with the learning technology they need to be prepared for success in school and beyond;
- Making technology improvements that improve communication between schools and families; and
- Keeping our critical network systems operating securely.
Proposition 3: Transportation - $17.3 million
Proposition 3 will provide safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation for every Tulsa student by:
- Providing student transport vehicles to every high school for off-site learning and enrichment opportunities;
- Improving student rider experiences with wifi-enabled activity buses and applications to track bus arrival times; and
- Funding our district’s continued transition to environmentally-friendly buses using compressed natural gas.
PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS and PROGRAMS - $139.3 Million
PROPOSITION 4 will invest in providing exceptional learning experiences for every child by focusing on five critical areas:
- Creating strong STEM education, career- and college-ready programming;
- Giving all Tulsa students the same opportunities to succeed;
- Investing in our educators;
- Nurturing the whole child with strengthened arts and athletics programs; and
- Expanding access to early childhood education, dual language learning, and other proven initiatives.
Pursuant to state statute, Tulsa Public Schools cannot tell Tulsans how to vote on the 2021 Bond. However, the district can share information and encourage Tulsans to vote on June 8.