Rent a District Facility
We approve community requests after September 1 each year.
We provide over 70 facilities for the community to use for events. Civic, cultural, educational, literary, political, religious, recreational or scientific organizations may use school facilities. The organization's use of the facility must meet the requirements of district policy and regulation.
Examples of possible events:
- Neighborhood meetings
- Pageants (fashion/talent shows)
- Religious Meetings
- Reunions (class, family)
- Theatrical events (dance/musical recitals, plays)
Tulsa Public Schools events have priority over community organizations to use our facilities.
The stagecraft director must be contacted at the school before the event. If student assistants are needed, they are to be paid cash at the time of the event. Charges for the director's services will be invoiced. (Contact us for current charges).
Charges for the cafeteria personnel required for the use of kitchen facilities will be invoiced separately by child nutrition.
Debris must be picked up after each use or additional charges will be billed. Parking is not permitted on the grass or sidewalks.
STADIUMS/TURF PRACTICE FIELDS
Refer to the document, "Stadium Regulations for Community Users," in the documents tab above the Community Use Calendar.
Request a facility online through our Community Use Calendar and Request System. You can view school calendars, enroll online and enter requests to use a facility after-hours by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Community Use Calendar.
- If you need to create an account for your organization or yourself, click on "Log in to Request Facility Use" in the upper right corner and then follow the instructions to create a new account.
- Once your account is created AND approved by the district, you will receive an email notification.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to login using your email address and password.
- Go to the "Facility Use" tab to request a facility.
- Select your use criteria and choose either "Normal" or "Recurring Schedule."
- Complete and submit the request form.
Requests are routed to the principal of the site you selected, then to the appropriate district staff for activation.
- Submit request at least 10 business days before the event to allow time for the approval process.
- Notification of event cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 2 business days before your event or charges still apply.
If you require assistance, please use our help document.
If additional assistance is needed, contact the facilities utilization office at 918-746-6534.
Licensee agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the school district, its agents, its employees, volunteers, third party vendors and security services from any and all liability regardless of the source and regardless of the type of claim which may occur or arise out of, directly or indirectly, the Licensee's occupancy and use of the school district's facilities. In addition to the foregoing release and indemnity, and not in lieu therefore, licensee shall furnish the school district, not less than 72 hours prior to use of the district's facilities and equipment, with a certificate of insurance showing that there is in force a combined single limit liability policy in the amount of at least $1 million in which licensee is named as insured and the school district (Tulsa Public Schools, ISD #1) is named as an additional insured. Licensee's insurance will be considered primary to any insurance carried by Tulsa Public Schools.
Certificate Holder Information:
Tulsa Public Schools, ISD #1
Attn: Facilities Utilization Department
P O Box 470208
Tulsa OK 74147-0208
Contact campus police to determine the security needs for your event.
Maj. Doug May
Education Service Center
3027 S New Haven Ave, Rm 104
Charges for security services will be invoiced by campus police.
Our professional development center is also here to serve your meeting and conference needs. We work diligently to ensure your meeting, conference, retreat or other event is highly successful. The customer is our priority! We provide not only well-equipped space to host your event, but extraordinary additional services.