Rent a District Facility
We approve community requests after September 1 each year.
We provide over 70 facilities for the community to use for events. Civic, cultural, educational, literary, political, religious, recreational or scientific organizations may use school facilities. The organization's use of the facility must meet the requirements of district policy and regulation.
Examples of possible events:
- Neighborhood meetings
- Pageants (fashion/talent shows)
- Religious Meetings
- Reunions (class, family)
- Theatrical events (dance/musical recitals, plays)
Tulsa Public Schools events have priority over community organizations to use our facilities.
Using this link, click "Log in to Request Facility Use" in the top right of the page.
Click the "Create One" link to create an account and request access to submit online requests.
Follow the steps to fill out your personal profile form and the request organization page.
Once you confirm your information is correct, submit your request and you'll receive additional notifications letting you know your request was accepted or declined. An email will also come to Tulsa Public Schools and your request will be reviewed.
Once your registration is accepted, you can return to the CommunityUse page and log in to begin requesting facility usage.
If additional assistance is needed, contact the facilities utilization office at 918-746-6534.
Requests are routed to the principal of the site you selected, then to the appropriate district staff for activation.
- Submit request at least 10 business days before the event to allow time for the approval process.
- Notification of event cancellations must be submitted in writing at least 2 business days before your event or charges still apply.
How To Submit A Request
Choose the type of schedule
- A Normal Schedule can be for a single date or multiple dates, but each event will be in the same location and room at the same time of day. You can request up to a maximum of 20 dates on a normal schedule.
- A Recurring Schedule is used for an event that takes place on a regular basis. These events will also be in the same location and room at the same time of day. You can enter up to a maximum of 100 dates on a recurring schedule.
Using the Facility Use Request Tool
Step 1 - Search
- Enter the Event Title.
- Enter an Event Description.
- Select the Location and Room(s) you would like to reserve for your event.
- If entering a Normal Schedule:
- Enter the Event Date(s) by typing into the box or clicking on the dates in the calendar box.
- Enter the Start Time and End Time, making sure to select AM or PM in the drop down boxes.
- If entering a Recurring Schedule:
- Enter the Start and End Time, making sure to select AM or PM in the drop down boxes.
- Enter the State Recurrence date.
- Choose Your Recurrence Pattern:
- Select Daily if your event will occur every day between the start and end dates.
- If you choose Weekly, you can select if the event occurs every 1 week, every 2 weeks, etc. Then put a check mark next to the days of the week that the event will occur.
- If you choose Monthly, you can select the day of the month or you can choose the week day of the month.
- Enter the End Recurrence date.
- Click on the Search button to make sure that the room you are requesting is available.
Step 2 - Availability
- Your requested rooms will show at the top, and the time frame you've requested will show yellow. If you see a black box or red X in the box there is already an event scheduled at that time.
- If the selected rooms are available at your desired time, click Next to proceed with your request.
- To change the room, date, or time of your request, click Previous to make new selections.
Step 3 - Event Details
- Select your Organization that is requesting the facility from the drop down menu.
- Select the Contact in the drop down box.
- If Maintenance Services or IT Services are needed for your event check the box next to the service needed and enter a Service Description in the box.
- If there are rental items available in this section, select the ones needed for your event, enter the Quantity, and write a Rental Description.
- Enter Total Attending. You can also break this number into number of adults and number of children.
- Enter the number of Extra Chairs Required for the event.
- Enter the number of Parking Spaces Required for the event.
- Check the Yes, please display events on the community calendar if you would like the event to appear on the calendar.
- Enter any Other Needs if needed.
- Attach a file to your schedule request by clicking the Add New File link.
- Browse your computer for the file and select it. *Note: The file name may not contain a space or an underscore ( _ ).
- You can also enter a File Description. Click Submit.
- The attached file will now be listed in the File Attachments section at the bottom of the schedule. *Note: There is no limit to the number of files that can be attached; however, the total size of all uploaded files on the schedule must be less than 5 MB.
- Enter your email address in the Signature box.
- Check the box stating that I confirm that I have previously read and agree with the terms and conditions of facilities use.
- Click Save to submit your request.
Step 4 - Confirmation
- The Confirmation page will give you the Schedule ID number for your request and a summary of the event information. You can print this page for your records.
The stagecraft director must be contacted at the school before the event. If student assistants are needed, they are to be paid cash at the time of the event. Charges for the director's services will be invoiced. (Contact us for current charges).
Charges for the cafeteria personnel required for the use of kitchen facilities will be invoiced separately by child nutrition.
Debris must be picked up after each use or additional charges will be billed. Parking is not permitted on the grass or sidewalks.
STADIUMS/TURF PRACTICE FIELDS
Refer to the document, "Stadium Regulations for Community Users," in the documents tab above the Community Use Calendar.
Licensee agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the school district, its agents, its employees, volunteers, third party vendors and security services from any and all liability regardless of the source and regardless of the type of claim which may occur or arise out of, directly or indirectly, the Licensee's occupancy and use of the school district's facilities. In addition to the foregoing release and indemnity, and not in lieu therefore, licensee shall furnish the school district, not less than 72 hours prior to use of the district's facilities and equipment, with a certificate of insurance showing that there is in force a combined single limit liability policy in the amount of at least $1 million in which licensee is named as insured and the school district (Tulsa Public Schools, ISD #1) is named as an additional insured. Licensee's insurance will be considered primary to any insurance carried by Tulsa Public Schools.
Certificate Holder Information:
Tulsa Public Schools, ISD #1
Attn: Facilities Utilization Department
P O Box 470208
Tulsa OK 74147-0208
Contact campus police to determine the security needs for your event.
Maj. Virgil Green
Education Service Center
3027 S New Haven Ave, Rm 104
Charges for security services will be invoiced by campus police.
Our professional development center is also here to serve your meeting and conference needs. We work diligently to ensure your meeting, conference, retreat or other event is highly successful. The customer is our priority! We provide not only well-equipped space to host your event, but extraordinary additional services.