We look forward to serving you safely and ask that all visitors follow our COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. Your health and safety matter to us – we urge you to use our online services as much as possible.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesdays: services available online
If you have questions about enrollment, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak to someone, make sure to include your number in the email.
SAFE SERVICE GUIDELINES
- Visitor parties are limited to two (2) people per group
- Visitors must check in using our mobile app and wait in their cars/outside of the building
- To check-in, visitors must use their phone camera to view the QR code. A link should pop up that will link to the visitor sign-in. Visitors may also enter the webpage link in their internet browser.
- Visitors will receive a text that tells them when to enter the building.
- All visitors entering the building must have an ID and wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth; masks must be worn at all times
- All adult visitors will complete a temperature check and health screening questions before entering the building.
- Visitors who do not pass the temperature check or who answer “YES” to any of the screening questions will not be able to enter the building.