The Tulsa Public Schools Enrollment Center will re-open for public use on Monday, Nov. 9. We look forward to serving you safely and ask that all visitors follow our COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
Your health and safety matter to us – we urge you to use our online services as much as possible.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesdays: services available online
If you have questions about enrollment, please email them to email@example.com. If you would like to speak to someone, make sure to include your number in the email.
- Visitor parties are limited to two (2) people per group
- Visitors must check in using our mobile app and wait in their cars/outside of the building
- To check-in, visitors must use their phone camera to view the QR code. A link should pop up that will link to the visitor sign-in. Visitors may also enter the webpage link in their internet browser.
- Visitors will receive a text that tells them when to enter the building.
- All visitors entering the building must have an ID and wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth; masks must be worn at all times
- All adult visitors will complete a temperature check and health screening questions before entering the building.
- Visitors who do not pass the temperature check or who answer “YES” to any of the screening questions will not be able to enter the building.
2819 S. New Haven Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114
Entrance: North doors
For more information about magnet schools, charter schools, and pre-k, frequently asked questions, and to see required documents to enroll, check out our helpful resources page.