We are making it easier for families to choose - and stay with - Tulsa Public Schools Neighborhood Schools, our Magnet Schools, and Tulsa Public Schools Authorized Charters!
Our improved enrollment system ensures that families have an easy and simple process to access the schools that are the best fit for their children.
Please note that the improved enrollment system is not first come, first served. We encourage families to research our schools to find the one that will be the best fit for their child.
|Apply for Pre-K, Kindergarten, Neighborhood, Charter, or Magnet schools.||Dec. 9, 2019 - Jan. 31, 2020|
|Submit required documents for all schools.||Dec. 9, 2019 - Jan. 31, 2020|
|Application deadline appeals must be submitted.||February 14, 2020|
|Application qualification appeals must be submitted.||February 21, 2020|
|Notification of matches and waitlist.||Mid-March, 2020|
Our enrollment system is designed to ensure that students have access to exceptional learning experiences.
With our improved enrollment process, families will:
- Complete just one application for neighborhood, magnet, and our charter schools;
- Select up to 6 schools that meet their child's need and interests; and
- Submit their applications and documents during one enrollment period.
The rules and processes for who is accepted in our school will not change. Neighborhood schools will continue to have boundaries, and families who live within those boundaries will still have first right to their neighborhood school.
- What is different about this enrollment system?
- When and where can I enroll?
- How many school selections can a parent make for their child?
- If I live in my neighborhood school's boundary, do I still have a guaranteed seat to my neighborhood school?
- What schools are participating in the new enrollment process?
- How are magnet applications affected? Are the rules, criteria, or priorities that govern who is accepted in magnet schools changing?
- Will my child have access to transportation if I choose a school outside of my neighborhood?
- Is the district changing any of the rules, criteria or priorities that govern who is accepted in schools?
- How does this improved system impact students on a transfer in the 19-20 school year?
- My student is currently on a transfer but wants to submit another transfer to a different school for the 2020-2021 school year, is this allowed?
- If you don't get your 1st choice on a school and you list 2nd, 3rd, 4th choices, do you still get on the waitlist for your 1st choice?
For more information about magnet schools, charter schools, and pre-k, frequently asked questions, and to see required documents to enroll, check out our helpful resources page.
2819 S. New Haven Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114
Entrance: North doors
Days: Mon. - Fri.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(Arrive by 3 p.m. for NEW enrollment.)