The Tulsa Virtual Academy is a full-time virtual school offering that will be available for students in the 2020-2021 school year. Students in the virtual academy will continue to be students in their current schools, but will complete their studies virtually. If you choose this option, you will have the opportunity to return to in-person learning if your preference changes. Tulsa Virtual Academy will provide a high-quality learning experience that supports each child’s social emotional needs.
TULSA Virtual Academy Interest Form
- Who can be a virtual student?
- If my child is in a dual language school, will they still have dual language in virtual?
- My child is at a magnet school, does enrolling in virtual mean they lose their spot?
- Can my child go back to their school or will we need to reapply?
- Will my child be able to participate in athletics and extracurricular activities if they are in TPS Virtual Academy?
- How do I enroll? When can I enroll?
- Will my student fall behind if they enroll in virtual school?
- My kid is going to be a senior. Will they still be able to walk at the graduation?
- My child is on an IEP. How will Tulsa Virtual Academy support my child?
- Do I need a computer for Virtual Academy?