- Who can be a virtual student?
- If I choose the TPS Virtual Academy option for my student this year, will my student lose his/her place in their current school?
- If my child is in a dual language school, will they still have dual language in virtual?
- My child is enrolled at a magnet school or is on a transfer to a school other than their neighborhood school, does enrolling in virtual mean they lose their seat?
- Can my child go back to their school or will we need to reapply?
- Will my child be able to participate in athletics and extracurricular activities if they are in TPS Virtual Academy?
- How do I enroll? When can I enroll?
- My child is going to be a senior. Will they still be able to walk at the graduation?
- Will my student fall behind if they enroll in virtual school?
- Do I need a computer for Virtual Academy?
- My child is on an IEP. How will Tulsa Virtual Academy support my child?
- Who teaches the courses?
- What is the difference between Tulsa Virtual Academy and distance learning?
- Will my child be in front of a screen all day?
- What is the role of the parent or guardian?
- Is this program a good fit for students who are currently homeschooled?
- Why Virtual Academy?
- I’m thinking about enrolling in the Virtual Academy. What should I consider before deciding to enroll?
Registration for Tulsa Virtual Academy is now closed. You have until August 31 to un-enroll your child. We will review registration requests received after August 10 on a case by case basis. Please use the "Back To School Registration Form" or email email@example.com to inform us of your needs.
POR FAVOR, TOME NOTA
Las inscripciones para la Academia Virtual de Tulsa ahora están cerradas. Tiene hasta el 31 de agosto para sacar la inscripción de su hijo(a). Revisaremos las solicitudes recibidas después del 10 de agosto individualmente. Por favor use el “Formulario de inscripción de regreso a clases” o mande un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org para informarnos sobre sus necesidades.