Find It Fast

Icon Boxes

Portal Boxes Container

Find It Fast - Box 1

Find It Fast - Box 2

Find It Fast - Box 3

Elementary School

Middle School

High School

Enrollment Information for the Current School Year

Enrollment Center

2819 S. New Haven Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114
Entrance: North doors

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesdays: services available online



Enrollment for pre-kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year is currently open. We have seats available for students who were 4-years-old on or before Sept. 1, 2021. Call the Enrollment Center for more information.

pre-K programs



General Information

Required Documents

You must provide the following items to enroll.
If you have special circumstances, please call the Enrollment Center for assistance.



Questions About General Enrollment

Why is my student enrolled in a different school this year?
If the student moved during the last school, we enroll them in the new neighborhood school based on your address.
  • If you have any questions about residency or school of enrollment, call or visit the Enrollment Center.
  • If you believe the school of enrollment is incorrect, submit your proof of residency to the Enrollment Center so we can update the enrollment.
What if I am homeless?
Contact the homeless coordinator at 918‑746‑6477, or visit the Enrollment Center.
What if my student has a 504 plan, child study plan or Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?
We enroll all students in their neighborhood school. School staff can answer any specific questions pertaining to students with educational plans or inquiries about special programs.

You can contact the exceptional student support office at 918-746-6390.

Questions about tests and grade level placement
What if I move after submitting my enrollment?
If you move, you will need to provide a new proof of address to the enrollment center in person or by emailing If you email it, include your student's name and date of birth on the proof of address.



Questions About Online Enrollment

Who can enroll a student?

You will need a valid email account to create an account. We will also use this email to send notifications to you.
What if I forgot my password or get locked out?
The system provides a password reset that will email you a link to reset your password.
If your account is locked, we can change the email/password for your account but you will still be locked out for a full hour.
Do I have to upload the documents myself?
No, you can complete the enrollment from home and then bring the required documents to the Enrollment Center and we will upload the documents for you.
I have not received any notifications. What if I typed the wrong email address?
Try logging into your account. If you are successful the email address is correct. You should check your email account to see if the messages are going to spam or junk.
If you are unable to log in, your email address is most likely incorrect. Call the Enrollment Center at 918-746-7500 for assistance.
Is there anything I need to do after my enrollment has been approved?
No. The approval email will indicate the approved school and start date for your child. You can call the school to see if they are having any events before school starts that you would like to attend.
My enrollment was denied. What do I need to do?
If your enrollment was denied due to lack of required documents, you need to:
  1. upload the missing documents to the online enrollment and
  2. call 918-746-7500 to have your enrollment reactivated.
If your child attended TPS in the past, we will email further instructions.



Athletic Eligibility