Charting Pathways to Opportunity for Tulsa Public Schools students
- HOW DOES TULSA PUBLIC SCHOOLS INVEST AND STEWARD RESOURCES TO PRIORITIZE STUDENT SUCCESS?
- WHAT IS TULSA PUBLIC SCHOOLS DOING TO SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS READING AND LITERACY?
- ARE THERE ANY OTHER KEY INDICATORS OF EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT?
- HOW IS THE DISTRICT ADDRESSING INDIVIDUALIZED INSTRUCTION?
- WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SPECIFIC INTERVENTIONS BEING USED ACROSS THE DISTRICT?
- WHAT DOES LOCAL CONTROL HAVE TO DO WITH STUDENT PROGRESS AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Update on meeting between Tulsa Public Schools and Oklahoma State Board of Education regarding resources to advance student achievement
Update on meeting between Tulsa Public Schools and Oklahoma State Board of Education members regarding volunteer recruitment
Update on New Questions from Oklahoma State Department of Education Prior to Thursday, December 21 State Board Presentation by Tulsa Public Schools