Back to School 2020-2021
We know that Tulsans have a lot of questions about what school will look like next year: How will we manage social distancing? Will there be more COVID-19 related closures? When will the year start and how will we safely and effectively return to in-classroom learning?
This page will serve as a hub for information and updates about the 2020-2021 school year.
- When will the 2020-2021 school year begin?
- What information will you use to develop plans to safely open in 2020-2021?
- What health and safety protocols will be in place to minimize COVID-19 transmission?
- Will we continue distance learning or return to in-person learning?
- What is the deciding factor in whether we use distance or in-person learning?
- what's happening with the school calendar?
- How and when will Tulsa Public Schools decide whether students return to school in-person or virtually?
- What if my child or someone in my family is at high-risk for infection? Will there be an all-virtual option?
- What information did Tulsa Public Schools use to create the calendar options?
- Why is the district doing all-student distance learning on Wednesdays? Is it related to COVID-19?
- what is the first day of school and where can I find the school calendar?
- Will start- and end-times for the school day be changing?
- What were the results of the 2020-2021 school year planning survey?
Please use the form below to submit questions to be considered for future FAQs.