Find It Fast

Icon Boxes

Portal Boxes Container

Find It Fast - Box 1

Find It Fast - Box 2

Find It Fast - Box 3


Register for Pre-Kindergarten

Start your child’s education off right! Enrolling in pre-kindergarten (pre-K) is one of the best steps that a family can take to support a child’s social and academic development. All pre-K programs are free and full-day.

Enrollment for the 19-20 school year is open. We encourage families to enroll students as soon as possible as pre-K seats are limited. There are limited enrollment protections for neighborhood students, siblings of students already at the school, and children of Tulsa Public Schools employees, but only from February 4 – March 31.

2019-2020 pre-K programs


For questions about our pre-K programs, please contact Kesha Stanton at 918-746-7522 or Ann Burcham at 918-746-7501.

Click on the school name to see open house or tour dates or to contact the school.





(Full for 19-20)





(Full for 19-20)



Celia Clinton


Patrick Henry
(Full for 19-20)

Clinton West 






Council Oak
(Full for 19-20)



(Full for 19-20)


(Full for 19-20)

Dolores Huerta  


Skelly Primary 

**Dual Language
(Full for 19-20)

Lewis and Clark 


ECDC Bunche 


Unity Learning Academy 

(Full for 19-20)


Wayman Tisdale Fine Arts Academy 

(Full for 19-20)

Mark Twain



(Full for 19-20)


Eugene Field

(Full for 19-20)

(Full for 19-20)

Leadership Academy


**Dual Language and Mayo: These schools are magnet schools beginning at pre-K. See Magnet Schools for the application process and schedule.

Pre-K school tours and open house information

Schools host pre-K open houses at the beginning of each year. Make sure to check back to seen when schools will hold their open houses again.

Additional free pre-K programs in Tulsa

These free pre-K programs in the Tulsa community are not provided by Tulsa Public Schools:
  • CAP Tulsa Early Childhood programs at the following school sites:
    • Disney
    • McClure
    • Skelly
    • For more information, call 918-382-3247
  • Cornerstone Child Development Centers
    • 11328 E. 29th St.
      For more information, call 918-665-0957 
  • Crosstown Learning Center
    • 2501 E. Archer St.
      For more information, call 918-582-1457
  • Educare
    • Kendall-Whittier, 918-779-6233
    • Hawthorne, 918-508-2250
    • MacArthur, 539-832-8200



How to enroll your student in pre‑K

Students must be four years old by September 1.

Step 1: Gather your enrollment materials

You will need the following:

  • Email address for enrollment account and communications
  • Proof of residence
  • Student’s birth certificate
  • Student’s immunization record
  • Parent/guardian photo ID

See Required Documents for details.

Step 2: Apply online

Go to the online enrollment form. We encourage families to enroll from home or a location where the enrollment process can be completed. The application takes about 30 minutes to complete.

If you need help creating or accessing your family registration account, call 866-752-6850 (Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. - 6p.m.)

Scan or photograph documents and upload them to the enrollment form. TPS can only confirm a pre-K seat after you have submitted all documents.

If you need help enrolling, you may visit the TPS Enrollment Center. Some schools’ staff may be available to assist with online enrollment. Contact your neighborhood school to confirm.

Step 3: Watch for notifications

When seats are available, automated emails will inform you whether enrollments are approved. NOTE: We send notifications to the same email account you used to create the family registration account.

If space fills up, the student is placed on a pre-K wait list. If this occurs or there are any other changes to programs, enrollment center staff will contact you to discuss options.



Questions about enrolling in pre-K

Is my child old enough to attend PK? 
Students must be 4 on or before September 1, 2019.
How do I enroll for pre-K?
  • Use the TPS online enrollment application – preK space is limited, it is based on first come first served with limited sibling and employee preference from February through March, beginning in April all enrollments will be determined by space available and first come first serve
  • Online enrollment is available at the Enrollment Center – computers and scanning upload assistance are available
  • Students that live outside the district can apply. They must enroll online and submit an Out-of-District Transfer Application. Applications will be considered in August.
Do I have to upload the documents myself? 
No, you can complete the enrollment from home and then bring the required documents to the Enrollment Center and we will upload the documents for you. 
I live in the TPS district but want my child to attend a school other than my neighborhood school. Do I need to fill out a transfer? 
No, PK will be given the opportunity to identify another school other than the neighborhood school on the enrollment form.  There will not be an application or transfer form for PK.
What is the process if I applied for Eisenhower or Zarrow?
Eisenhower and Zarrow pre-K are not part of the magnet program at those schools.  Selection will be based on an electronic lottery conducted the first week of April.
How do I know if my student has been accepted or enrolled in a pre-K program?
  • Check your email for information – you will be notified by email when your enrollment is submitted and again when it has been approved. You will be notified by email if your enrollment is missing any required documentation.
  • Enrollment Center staff will call to provide options if space is not available at the your first choice
  • You can email or call Ann (918‑746‑7501) or Kesha (918‑746‑7522)
When will I be notified that my enrollment has been approved?
  • If you live in the neighborhood, are a sibling or an employee’s child and enroll from February through March and space is available, you will be notified as soon as your application is processed.
  • If you enroll from February through March and space is not available, you will be contacted with options no later than the end of April.
  • If you enroll on or after April 1, notifications are sent via email as they are processed.
  • Approval wait time will depend on space available and program chosen.
My child will be pre-K and I live outside of TPS district. Can I enroll online?
Yes, but your enrollment will not be processed until August. Enrollment will be based on space availability.
My child previously attended CAP, Educare, Crosstown or Cornerstone in a 3YO or 4YO program.  Do I need to complete an online enrollment?
If your child attended one of these schools please go ahead and complete an on-line application.
What if I move after my enrollment has been submitted and want to change schools?
If you move, you will need to bring a new proof of address to the enrollment center so that we can update your address and school on the enrollment and move your enrollment if space is available.
What if I forget my email/password for my account?
You may contact 1-866-752-6850 for customer service.
I have not received any correspondence, what if I typed the wrong email address?
Try logging into your account. If you can log in then the email address is correct.  You may check your email account to see if the emails are going to spam.  If you are unable to log in then chances are the email address is incorrect.  You can contact Customer Service at 1-866-752-6850.
Is there anything I need to do after my enrollment has been approved?
No, the email approval will list the approved school and start date for your child.  You can call the school to see if they are having any events before school starts that you would like to attend.
I applied to a Mayo or Dual Language Academy for PK but did not get accepted. What do I need to do to attend a regular TPS PK Program?
You need to enroll online and submit the required documents.



Questions About General Enrollment

Why is my student enrolled in a different school this year?
If the student moved during the last school, we enroll them in the new neighborhood school based on your address.
  • If you have any questions about residency or school of enrollment, call or visit the Enrollment Center.
  • If you believe the school of enrollment is incorrect, submit your proof of residency to the Enrollment Center so we can update the enrollment.
What if I am homeless?
Contact the homeless coordinator at 918‑746‑6477, or visit the Enrollment Center.
What if my student has a 504 plan, child study plan or Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?
We enroll all students in their neighborhood school. School staff can answer any specific questions pertaining to students with educational plans or inquiries about special programs.

You can contact the exceptional student support office at 918-746-6390.

Questions about tests and grade level placement
What if I move after submitting my enrollment?
If you move, you will need to provide a new proof of address to the enrollment center in person or by emailing (if pre-K, call 918-746-7522). If you email it, include your student's name and date of birth on the proof of address.

This is the top hero image that will appear in the header of the live version of this page

Enrollment Center

2819 S. New Haven Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114 
Entrance: North doors

Days: Mon. - Fri.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. 
(Arrive by 3 p.m. for NEW enrollment.)



Pre-K placements:
918-746-7522 or 918-746-7501

General enrollment or online form assistance:

Pre-K email support: