Information for Seniors
Guidance and information for the class of 2020
As you know, the COVID-19 situation is ever changing and we are learning new information from our local, state and federal governments daily. Our goal is to share information with you as quickly as possible so we will be updating this website frequently. Please continue to check back here for new and up-to-date information. Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation to support our students and families.
- Will the Class of 2020 still be able to graduate?
- Will events like Prom, Commencement, Senior Breakfast, Award Ceremonies, etc. still take place?
- Will students receive refunds for expenses incurred (e.g. for senior regalia, yearbooks, etc.)
- Where can students request a transcript?
- How can students get support to fill out their FAFSA?
- Will students receive full credit for spring classes?
- Will my counselor be available for questions?
- Will concurrent enrollment at Tulsa Community College continue?
- Will classes at Tulsa Tech continue after April 6?
- Will the concurrent enrollment pilot program with Northeastern State University continue?