Information for Seniors
We are excited to team up with ImpactTulsa to host virtual FAFSA events for our high school students and parents! Join our online meetings on June 18, July 16, and Aug. 6 at 3 p.m. to learn more about how to complete each step of the FAFSA. Parents and students can also have questions answered by financial aid experts. Register to attend the Zoom meeting by clicking on the following date that fits your schedule:
For more information, email: email@example.com
TRIO will also be hosting virtual FAFSA help sessions. Click here for more information.
Click here to see who won the essay contest!
We understand that as seniors you may be experiencing a great deal of uncertainty around what happens after high school right now. We are trying to create virtual learning experiences that help you think through college, career and life.
If you need help with your FAFSA, please reach out here.
- April 14: "Everything Life" with Brandon Oldham
- April 16: "TCC and College" with Calvin McKinney
- April 21: "OSU-IT (College/Career)" with Sable Vasquez
- April 23: "Values, values, values" with Quentin Liggins
- April 28: "Tulsa Changemakers" with Jake Lerner
- April 30: "OU & Financial Aid" with Tristen Black
- May 5: "College & Transitions" with Laura Latta
- May 7: "Life Decisions & You" with BTW student Ariana S.
- May 12: "OSU-IT Programming" with Trey Hill