Getting children safely to school on time and back home again is our priority! Bus drivers are often the first school contact in the morning for our students, and our goal is help start their day off on the right foot. All of our drivers go through a rigorous hiring and training process before they begin serving our students and families.
It is important for you to talk with your child about ways to minimize physical contact with their peers and school staff. While we will work to create as much safe distancing as possible during the school day, it is unlikely that we can provide the six feet of distance recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Also, if you have reliable transportation to drive your child to school, we encourage you to do so as distancing will be difficult on our buses.
MASK POLICY AND SAFETY UPDATES FOR THE 21-22 SCHOOL YEAR
While our city is experiencing a surge in COVID-19 infection rates with the highly contagious Delta variant, our expectations for mask wearing are as follows:
- Effective Monday, August 30: All staff will wear masks while inside our buildings. The only exception will be for individuals who have a documented and approved medical exemption.
- Effective Tuesday, September 7: All students will wear masks while inside our buildings. The only exceptions are for students who have a documented and approved medical exemption or a district-approved exemption based on the educational or the social and emotional needs of the student.
Dado que nuestra ciudad está experimentando un alza en la propagación del COVID-19 con la variante Delta, que es altamente contagiosa, nuestras expectativas del uso de cubrebocas serán las siguientes:
- Efectivo el día lunes, 30 de agosto: Todo el personal utilizará cubrebocas mientras se encuentren dentro de las instalaciones. Solo se harán excepciones para aquellos individuos que presenten documentación médica aprobada que los haga exentos.
- Efectivo el día martes, 7 de septiembre: Todos los estudiantes deberán utilizar cubrebocas mientras se encuentren dentro de las instalaciones. Las únicas excepciones serán para estudiantes que cuenten con documentación médica aprobada que los haga exentos o una excepción aprobada por el distrito basada en las necesidades sociales y educacionales del estudiante.
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Find your bus route
Select a school
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR ROUTING AND BUS STOP INFORMATION?
Transportation’s Customer Service Department: