Throughout the COVID-19 global pandemic, Tulsa Public Schools has continued to work closely with local health professionals to keep our students, team, and families safe and healthy. As we move forward together, our district will continue to make decisions based on science, data, and the advice of health experts.
Mask Policy Revision and Safety Updates
Based on our continued work with public health and medical professionals and on the most recent CDC guidance, masks will no longer be required for fully vaccinated adults and students.
We recommend and encourage students and team members who have not been fully vaccinated to continue to wear masks indoors at all times and outdoors when around other people.
Click here for information about vaccination services.
Health and Safety Protocols
We continue to work with the Tulsa Health Department and other local and national health professionals to ensure that we are keeping our students, team, and families safe.
- Ventilation: Improved air filtration and/or ventilation systems at each school to minimize the potential airborne transmission of the virus in schools.
- Sanitizing High-touch Surfaces: Custodians will have a focus on cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects: tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, toilets, sinks, handrails, and water bottle filling stations.
- Transportation: The buses will be disinfected and the windows open for ventilation.
- Child Nutrition: Meals will be served using the same distribution system as the current summer cafe model.
- Enhanced Personal Hygiene: All schools and buildings will have adequate handwashing stations and hand sanitizer dispensers, disinfectant cleaner and wipes in the classrooms.
- Intensified Cleaning Techniques: Custodians will use handheld electrostatic sprayers and Biospray tanks to increase effectiveness and efficiency in disinfecting procedures.
Parent and Family Resources
|Education Service Center||918-746-6800||TPSinfo@tulsaschools.org|
|Student and Family Support Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Tech Support||918-833-TECH||studentVL@tulsaschools.org|