Distance Learning 2020-2021
Returning to school in distance learning
To ensure that our students, teachers, staff, and community members stay safe and healthy, we will begin the school year in distance-learning mode for the first nine weeks of the school year. We will return to in-person instruction as soon as it is safe to do so.
Click here to view parent training and informational meeting videos.
Help with canvas, zoom, and clever badge
- Use Canvas to see student learning plans.
- Video: How to access Canvas.
- Video: How a student creates a pairing code in Canvas (for their parent/guardian to connect to them on Canvas)
- Video: How a parent/guardian creates and navigates the observer role in Canvas / Graphic: Observing Your Student in Canvas
- Log in to Powerschool to monitor your student's grades and attendance.
- Service Desk
- Tulsa Public Schools IT department is providing Chromebook support for students Monday – Thursday, from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM at the Enrollment Center. This is only for district-issued Chromebooks that need repairing.
- Video: How to log in to Chromebook with a Clever badge / Graphic: How to log in to Chromebook with a Clever badge
- Video: How to log in to Chromebook without a Clever badge