Technology and Instructional Resources
To help us determine technology needs, all families are encouraged to fill out a back-to-school form for every child.
If you need help filling out this form, please call either your school or the Enrollment Center (918-746-7598).
Help with Canvas, zoom, and Clever badge
- Use Canvas to see student learning plans.
- Video: How to access Canvas.
- Video: How a student creates a pairing code in Canvas (for their parent/guardian to connect to them on Canvas)
- Video: How a parent/guardian creates and navigates the observer role in Canvas / Graphic: Observing Your Student in Canvas
- Log in to Powerschool to monitor your student's grades and attendance.
- Service Desk
- Tulsa Public Schools IT department is providing Chromebook support for students Monday – Thursday, from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM at the Enrollment Center. This is only for district-issued Chromebooks that need repairing.
- Video: How to log in to Chromebook with a Clever badge / Graphic: How to log in to Chromebook with a Clever badge
- Video: How to log in to Chromebook without a Clever badge
Tulsa Public Schools is providing each student with a Chromebook in order to successfully engage in distance learning.
If your child's district-issued device is broken, you can exchange your device Monday through Thursday from 2pm-6pm at the Enrollment Center east dock.
While this service is housed in the Enrollment Center building, the staff at the Enrollment Center CANNOT support families with technology needs. They will be unable to answer any technology related questions. Please call 918-833-TECH between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. for tech help.
Tulsa Public Schools is partnering with the City of Tulsa to expand residential internet access. In addition, we’ve secured over 10,000 individual wifi “hot spots” for students.
In order to successfully participate in distance learning, students need to be able to access the internet with their district-issued device.
If you do not have access to the internet at home, you can request assistance by filling out a back-to-school form for every child. If you need help filling out this form, please call either your school or the Enrollment Center (918-746-7598).