Grab-and-Go Meal Changes:
Starting Tuesday, July 6, the district will provide “Grab-and-Go” breakfast and lunch meals at 14 sites throughout the city and will discontinue mobile meal service for the month of July as district bus drivers provide transportation services for students enrolled in summer programming at their schools.
Our Summer Cafe provides nutritious meals free of charge to children ages 18 and under during the summer months.
Grab-and-Go meal service will be available on weekdays. Families can pick up lunch and breakfast for the following day.
Service Schedule: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on weekdays
- Monday-Thursday: lunch and breakfast for the following day
- Friday: lunch for Friday; lunch and breakfast for Saturday and Sunday; and breakfast for the following Monday
Wednesdays Only: Free Meals for Adults and Students
The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma will provide free meals for adults and families on Wednesdays during grab-and go-service from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the 14 Summer Cafe meals sites throughout the city.
Parents and guardians can continue to pick up meals without having their student present. They must bring one of the following forms of ID to meal-sites:
- Student ID;
- School report card;
- Child's passport;
- Child's birth certificate;
- Government-issued child identification card;
- Any document providing parent/guardian identity and relationship to the child, such as an adoption decree; doctor, clinic, or hospital record; religious record; or a daycare center record; or
- Any text message sent to all parents/guardians from the district’s short-code (67587)
Nothing is more important than keeping our team and families safe. District staff will continue to follow the COVID-19 health and safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Meals will be prepackaged for safety.
- Staff will use gloves and will have hand-sanitizer available.
- Participants are asked to practice social distancing by staying six feet apart.
- If you have cold- or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Click here to view the Tulsa Public Schools Child Nutrition COVID-19 Safety Plan.