Parent Resource Center
Our Parent Resource Center exists to provide services and support to North Tulsa families and families in Tulsa Public Schools.
Mission: The Parent Resource Center (PRC) is a welcoming, empowering, and engaging community space for all parents and families. The PRC provides continuous and meaningful services, educational opportunities, and resources for parents to support their children from conception to their middle and high school years to prepare for college, careers, and life. We utilize a collaborative and holistic approach with family engagement, community involvement, and support services to address children's and families social, educational, and emotional needs.
Location: Alcott Building at 525 E. 46th St. N.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE PARENT RESOURCE CENTER
525 E. 46TH ST. N.
Parent Resource Center Updates
Click title to view
Lushuna Blalock Humphrey
Parent Engagement Specialist
Computer Lab Appointments
(formerly Alcott Building)
525 E. 46th St. N, Tulsa, OK
Services Coming soon
- English-language classes for parents and families
- Support services for job-seekers
- Programs and services to support families during pregnancy, birth, and early childhood through eight years old
- Current NORTH TULSA COMMUNITY EDUCATION TASK FORCE
- Marla Mayberry - Program manager
- Work and History of the North Tulsa Community Education Task Force
Current NORTH TULSA COMMUNITY EDUCATION TASK FORCE
Marla Mayberry - Program manager
Work and History of the North Tulsa Community Education Task Force
This is the top hero image that will appear in the header of the live version of this page