Parent Resource Center
Location: Alcott Building at 525 E. 46th St. N.
Hours: Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Our Parent Resource Center exists to provide services and support to North Tulsa families. We are located in the Alcott Building at 525 E. 46th St. N., and we are open Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
Our services include:
- Computer labs for parents and families;
- Financial counseling services;
- Resource referrals for mental health and addiction treatment; and
- Help with diapers, formula, food, and clothing for families with children ages three and under and individuals who are pregnant.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE PARENT RESOURCE CENTER
525 E. 46TH ST. N.
Lushuna Blalock Humphrey
Parent Engagement Specialist
Computer Lab Appointments
(formerly Alcott Building)
525 E. 46th St. N, Tulsa, OK
Services Coming soon
- English-language classes for parents and families
- Support services for job-seekers
- Programs and services to support families during pregnancy, birth, and early childhood through eight years old
- Current NORTH TULSA COMMUNITY EDUCATION TASK FORCE
- Marla Mayberry - Program manager
- Work and History of the North Tulsa Community Education Task Force
Current NORTH TULSA COMMUNITY EDUCATION TASK FORCE
Marla Mayberry - Program manager
Work and History of the North Tulsa Community Education Task Force
This is the top hero image that will appear in the header of the live version of this page