Strong school and family partnerships are integral to preparing students for success. Our school and district teams are here to support your child and family throughout your Tulsa Public Schools experience.
On this page, you will find information and resources for families. You can also contact 2-1-1 Eastern Oklahoma for assistance with basic needs.
We know distance learning can be challenging for students and families, so we've compiled some tips and resources to help.
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
- Navigating New Realities of Distance Learning
- At-home Learning During COVID-19
- Staying Focused and Engaged During Distance Learning
- Remaining Focused, Interested, and Balanced During Distance Learning
- Tulsa City-County Library Homework Help
- Reach Out and Read Resources and E-Books
Parent-Teacher conferences are held twice a year at each school site. These conferences provide one-on-one time between parents and teachers to discuss their child's academic, behavioral, and social progress in school. Conferences are a time to air concerns from parents or teachers and to formulate a plan to help the student improve or continue to succeed.
Family Advocacy Coordinator
To report a student or school safety concern, please call 918-480-SAFE or use the online reporting system, TIPS.
*Reports made through TIPS may be made anonymously.